- 198 - RESNA - Accepted Clinical Rehab$99.00
VGM Education is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for the completion of each of the 50 courses in this bundle. A total of 6.6 CEUs is offered for the completion of all 50 courses. RESNA approves the CEUs for recertification.Learn More
The pricing for this bundle of courses is in effect for a period of twelve (12) months with automatic renewal, unless cancelled 30 days prior to the end of the current period.
Please click on the link below for a listing of the courses offered in this bundle.
- REHB003a - Seating & Mobility: Evaluation$23.00
This is the first of a series of three courses designed to provide an overview to the home medical equipment provider about the seating and mobility provision process: evaluation of the client, equipment simulation, funding requirements, and considerations in selection of the proper seating equipment for a particular client. This course contains content specific to pediatrics where appropriate.
You should complete this course before completing parts 2 and 3: REHB003b - Seating & Mobility: Recommendation and Funding and REHB003c - Seating & Mobility: Choosing a Seat Cushion and Back Support.Learn More
- REHB003b - Seating & Mobility: Recommendation and Funding$23.00
This second part of the series focuses on the recommendation and funding processes. You should complete Part 1 of this series (“REHB003a - Seating & Mobility: Evaluation”) prior to taking this course, and you should complete this course before completing Part 3 (“REHB003c - Seating & Mobility: Choosing a Seat”).Learn More
- REHB006 - Overview of Batteries in Power Mobility Equipment$23.00
- REHB008 - Understanding Rehab Medical Terminology in Relation to Rehab Technology$23.00
- REHB009 - Challenges for the Bariatric Resident$23.00
- REHB011 - A Practical Approach to Electrical Nerve Stimulation$23.00
- REHB013 - A Practical Approach to Neuromusuclar Electrical Stimulation$23.00
- REHB015 - Continuous Cold Therapy for Postoperative Pain$23.00
- REHB024 - Seating: The Forgotten (Pressure Ulcer) Risk Factor$23.00
This course reviews the impact of seating and positioning on pressure ulcer risk, and examines relevant interventions for prevention. You should complete the 3-course series called “Overview of Pressure Ulcer Etiology” (OWC006a, b and c) before starting this course.Learn More
- REHB029 - Overview of RESNA Wheelchair Transit Standards$36.00
This course provides an overview of the sections of the ANSI/RESNA Wheelchair Standards that pertain to the safety of wheelchair-seated passengers in motor vehicles. This course specifically addresses existing sections 18 and 19 and the pending section 20 (commonly called WC18, WC19 and WC20, respectively).Learn More
- REHB030a - Selecting the Proper Wheelchair Cushion Features$42.00
This first course examines the basic goals of the seat cushion and how we can achieve these goals through various features and options. You should complete this course before beginning the course “REHB030b – Selecting the Proper Wheelchair Cushion Materials.”Learn More
- REHB030b - Selecting the Proper Wheelchair Cushion Materials$42.00
This course will delve specifically into the features and benefits of different cushion materials (foams, polymer gels, thermoplastic elastomers, viscous fluids and air) and how they address our cushion goals. You should complete the first part of this series – “REHB030a – Selecting the Proper Wheelchair Cushion Features” – before beginning this course.Learn More